Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whew!






Dear Friends,
  well...I'm done, or mostly. This has been a long intense and crazy term of school, certainly the hardest, but its finished (except for final revisions on my big paper). In addition to school work, we have been getting used to being a family of 5 (no more room in the back seat). Annabelle potty trained herself several weeks ago. Junio is doing quite well in 1st grade and got the obedience award for the 1st grade class. But now that classes are finished until Jan. for me, we have family here. Jamie's Dad and Step-mom arrived last sunday for two weeks. As soon as they go, my folks come for the rest of Dec. We are very excited to welcome them to our world. Thanks for watching. Enjoy the pictures. I hope to get Jamie to post a more detailed post here soon...this is all I can think to say right now. Thanks for your prayers.

Pics:
Lily- Let's go Shopping 
Junio and Annabelle at Gladwell's house (where her and her husband are building)
David, Gladwell's husband, and Lily
Lily playing with her bugs
David, Gladwell and Lily

Jeremy 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Jer and Jam,

I just wanted to let you know that Brian is SOOO excited that you are coming here soon. We are hoping to get to spend time with you. We don't have many couple friends and would love a chance to get to hang out! Hang in there, you are almost done!

Mindy