Sunday, March 23, 2008

A quick Hi














A quick Update:
Hi friends, here is another quick update.
We'll as most of you can figure out by now, we are still in Kenya,

which means the country did not degenerate into civil war, for

which we are grateful. As things have calmed done here politically,

our academic lives have also returned to normal. I have finished my

classes, but now i have to finish projects and take exams. Jamie's

family flew in for a couple weeks on friday, which we are very

excited about. Jamie has been sick as you know, but she started to

get a bit better last week before her family came, but then got a

nasty bug from somewhere, and now is on antibiotics and sick, if

its not one thing its another...but God is taking care of us one

day at a time. Thanks everyone for watching, sorry the post has

taken so long. we'll be in touch soon.

Jer

6 comments:

Sonja said...

Thanks for the post. I love getting the up dates and seeing new photos of the family! The picture of Crystal and Junio is great! I haven't seen Crystal since they moved out of Washington.

We're praying for safety for your family and friends and for Jamie and little baby!

Don said...

Hello Jeremy and all...
Greetings from Santa Barbara!
My brother Dan had told me of your blog, and I see he and the family arrived safe. Our mother had asked if anyone had heard, so now I'll pass it on that all is well, er ah, except for Jamie being ill that is?!#%! Get well soon Jamie, I'm sure there will be places to go and things to do with the family guests in town. Have a Great time.
Say hi to all.
Love, 'uncle' Don

Erica said...

Dear Junio,
I love you. I saw the picture of you and your Grandma. I miss you very much.
Love Ava

Love you guys and are praying for you, hope Jaime stays feeling better.

Lorena said...

Annabelle is getting so big. Isn't it strange when they start looking less like babies and more like little kids?

I hope the "bug" passes quickly and that Jamie starts to feel better soon.

thelains said...

So, I'm sitting here in my PJ's drinking tea and reading friend's blogs on google reader, my new favorite thing! Instead of reading the news in the newspaper every day(BORING!) I get to read news about my favorite friends!!! The pictures are much better too. Thank you for blogging! I love to hear about your happenings so I can be praying for you! May you be so blessed!
-Krista Lain
PS Averi says hi to Junio...he is getting so grown up!

gnalneb said...

Hey Jer!
Great pics of the kiddos.
Jamie,
I hope you start feeling better soon. Em and I are praying for you.
give the kiddos a hug for us.

Love you,
Uncee Benny and Auntie Emily