Monday, July 30, 2007

Junio's Bday, conference and Annabelles sick




Hi everyone...its been far to long since the last post. I'll add more pictures in a second, but to update you. We finished Language school, spent a week in Dar es Salaam and then drove up the coast to Malindi Kenya for our annual branch conference with our organization. We had a great week, and Junio had a great birthday during conference. However Annabelle continues to remain sick with rashes and a cold, and so instead of returning to Dar es Salaam Friday, we flew to Nairobi yesterday to see doctors about Annabelle's health. This is the best place for it. God is providing for a place to stay and access to a car and great new friends to help us learn where to go and how to go there. Below I intend on putting pictures on Junio's birthday, and Annabelle and anything else I can find. Our camera really has "died" now so the pictures are very limited...I am excited to get a new one form the states very soon. thanks for you prayers and for keeping posted.

Jeremy

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Hi Langs,
I am so sorry about Annabelle. I feel so sad for her. I hope she is coping okay. What a blessing that you were able to see good doctors. We are praying that she gets well soon and stays that way. Happy birthday to Junio. Love you guys.